I was just surfing the net when I found out that there is such a thing as a meme. What it is, is another story. This is my first meme. I read that Fireball suggested this topic. I am not really equipped emotionally to write a topic as close to my heart as this right now (because I'm in the mall right now and supposed to be doing some shopping and groceries, and anytime soon my husband and son will be here), but in the spirit of meme I'll do it and try to do the best I can with my free 10 minutes. So here it goes...
1. Life has its ups and downs. When you are up, learn to celebrate your success and victories without guilt and share it with your loved ones. Also, remember that you deserve all the good things life can offer. When you are down, remember your victorious moments and loved ones for they will inspire you to hold on and persevere till you’re up again. Always remember that whether you are up or down, God is with you and that He is just a prayer away.
2. Be thankful at all times. For there are always something for you to be grateful for. Each of us will never ran out of things to appreciate in our life and that there is no reason for us to give up. Give thanks before you start your day and give thanks before you end each day, gratitude will open your heart to great possibilities and numerous adventures.
3. You changed my life. I want my son to know everyday that I love him and that he changed my life for the better. The moment I became a mother, my life changed completely. My priorities and interests have changed dramatically. Before you came into my life, my priority is I, Me, and Myself. But now my priorities, decisions, and interests revolve around you. It is like I am living my life again through you, you are an extension of my existence. But of course, time will come when I will have to allow you to live your own life and I will just be in the sidelines cheering and confident that I have not wasted the years that you are with me. That I have equipped you with love and all the things that you need to live a happy and successful life.
4. Respect women. Because you are a boy, I will have to pounce this in your head early on. You must respect women of all shapes, sizes, and color at all times, no exception.
5. You have a purpose in this life. Find your purpose and do it. For you will never find true happiness and satisfaction until you are living the life that is meant for you. You are blessed, and please be a blessing to all people you come in contact with in your lifetime.
Back to Fireball